PROJECT TOPIC: PROBLEMS OF INEFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION IN AN ORGANIZATION
ABSTRACT The research work was based on the problems of ineffective communication in business organization, a case study of Vetco Gray Nigeria Limited, Port-Harcourt. The purpose of the research was to find out the problems caused by ineffective communication and the strategies, which could be used to enhance effective communication in business organization.
In source for data for this study, relevant questionnaires were produce and distributed to both Senior and Junior staff in the organization as well as personal interviews.
The results of the data analysis were that: -
(1) Industrial conflict and low productivity in business organization were as a result of ineffective communication.
(2) The strategies the organization adopted to enhance communication were not fully utilized.
(3) The organization adopted autocratic decision – making instead of participative management.
It was therefore recommend that: -
(1) management should focus more on participate management and decision making by asking for their opinions and allowing the members of the staff to make meaning contribution on issue concerning the organization.
(2) Management should address the workers properly and formally on issues and decisions made by the company to reduce the problem of misunderstanding and labour stand off.
(3) Management should from time-to-time organize training workshops, and seminars to help update the workers on information and to skills. TABLE OF CONTENT
CHAPTER ONE Chapter One of Problems Of Ineffective Communication In An Organization Project Material starts from here.
Contact UniProjects @ 08060592024 07052196405 08170664562 08060592024-Whatsapp Country Code : +234 Support@UniProjects.Net
Quick Project Search
Removal RequestIf you are the original writer of the contents of this material and you think it violates your copyright, then you can request a removal from our platform.
Remove this Work
If you need to contact us, you can do so by chatting with us via 08165312322.
myProject.ng (2022). Problems of ineffective communication in an organization. myProject.ng: retrieved May 24, 2022, from https://myproject.ng/office-technology-and-management/problems-of-ineffective-communication-in-an-organization/index.html
"Problems of ineffective communication in an organization", 24,
Accessed 24, May, 2022
myProject.ng. "Problems of ineffective communication in an organization" , 24, May, 2022. Web. 24 May, 2022. https://myproject.ng/office-technology-and-management/problems-of-ineffective-communication-in-an-organization/index.html .
myProject.ng, . "Problems of ineffective communication in an organization" (2022). Accessed 24, May, 2022. https://myproject.ng/office-technology-and-management/problems-of-ineffective-communication-in-an-organization/index.html .;
myProject.ng (2022), . Problems of ineffective communication in an organization [Online] myProject.ng (2019). Available at: https://myproject.ng/office-technology-and-management/problems-of-ineffective-communication-in-an-organization/index.html . ( Accessed 24, May, 2022 ).
Discover Our ProfessionalESSAY WRITING SERVICES This service is suitable for
Coursework • Dissertation • Essay • Module and so on.
Prices starts from₦20,000 for 1000 words.
Plagiarism-free Contents • On-time Delivery • Outstanding Support